2017-2018 Call for Nominations
CFA Society Toronto's Board of Directors is seeking nominations for the following Board of Director positions/portfolios for the 2017-2018 year.
- Director, Member Services
- Board Member at Large - 2 positions
- Director, Outreach
The Governance and Nominations Committee will be looking for candidates who possess the following qualities:
- strong commitment to the CFA designation
- reflects the diversity of CFA Society Toronto
- able to devote the requisite time to fulfill the duties as board members
- strong leadership orientation and a desire to add value to the profession and its members
We encourage you to complete and return your candidate nomination form or sponsor form for a board nominee below. Board of Director positions are open to charterholders who are regular members in good standing of CFA Society Toronto. Terms are one-year renewable to a maximum of three years.
Deadline for submissions is Monday, 03 April 2017 at 5:00 p.m. EDT
As a volunteer board member, nominees will have an opportunity to contribute to career advancement and enhance the value of our society, while exchanging ideas and perspectives with other leaders. On behalf of CFA Society Toronto, we thank you for your consideration and your valuable commitment.
Should you have any questions or require further information, please contact Norma Summers, Chief Operating Officer at 416.366.5755 x224 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate Nomination Form
NOTE: The forms work best when using either Internet Explorer or Firefox