Digital version of 2016 Annual Report is now available!
Investment policy (PDF)
Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct
CFA Society Toronto is a member society of CFA Institute and abides by its codes and standards.
Code of Ethics:
- Place the integrity of the profession and the interests of clients above your own interests
- Act with integrity, competence, and respect
- Improve and maintain your professional competence
The Standards of Professional Conduct covers:
- Integrity of the capital markets
- Duties to clients
- Duties to employers
- Investment analysis and recommendations
- Conflicts of interest
For full information on codes, standards, and guidelines please visit CFA Institute's website.